Through its partnership with California-based webKPI LLC, FINTEL is able to offer a web-based dashboarding solution to its clients. It delivers key performance indicators (KPIs) via a visual snapshot of a company's financials to monitor the progress and health of the company. All data can be automatically uploaded from QuickBooks as needed and displayed in chart, graph or report format.
All financial data entered is strictly confidential and will not be used by webKPI, FINTEL nor be shared with any other party! It is also not being used for our benchmarking database.
Business Analyzer Enterprise is an Online Application hosted by webKPI LLC. Generally, no software or special hardware is required on your end to use this system.
- Track a business using a web-based and easy to understand visual format dashboard
- Monitor cash flow, revenue, profitability, return on investment or any business driver that can be derived from the financial accounting files displayed as charts, graphs or in report format
- Make decisions on current financial data without creating extra work for the accounting department
- Share the company's dashboard with consultants, banks or other professional service providers or invite staff/team members to see performance on-line
- Easily connect to Quick Books for automatic feed
- Export to Excel and E-mail
- Provides a company dashboarding interface to monitor the company's historical performance on key business drivers
- Gives a clear and concise overview of the health and direction of an organization directly from today's financial statements
- Displays a return on equity model based on the powerful Dupont methodology that allows users to evaluate changes over time, compare the company to the industry, educate a team on how they can impact results and link the results to compensation schemes
- Can be configured with simple Quick Books™ upload that allows users to save time for data entry
- Can export the information to Excel